AWARDS AND HONOURS
- Chauhan MK, Pankaj Kumar Sharma. 2nd Best Poster Paper. “Deciphering the role of Rivastigmine scaffolds for Parkinsonism Dementia” at 22nd Annual National Convention of Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India Conference” (APTICON), Lloyd Institute of Management & Technology, Noida, 24 March 2018.
- Chauhan MK, Pankaj Kumar Sharma. Best Poster Paper Award. “Exploring Integrated Topical Scaffold Patch System” One day National conference on “Recent Advances in Pharmaceutical Sciences and Health”, Jamia Hamdard University, New Delhi, 26 Feb 2018.
- Geeta Aggarwal. Youngest Teacher Award by OPF. February 17, 2019.
- Gupta SK, Prof. K. N. Udupa award: Award of Excellence for Research in Ayurveda/ Indigenous System of Medicine – IASTAM India.
- Gupta SK, Lifetime achievement award in cardiovascular sciences – International Academy of Cardiovascular Sciences, Winnipeg, Canada.
- Gupta SK, Makoto Nagano award for distinguished achievements in cardiovascular education – International Academy of Cardiovascular Sciences, Winnipeg, Canada.
- Harvinder Popli. Appreciation Award by Ph.D. Chamber, My India My Start-up 100 Chamber by 2025. September 20, 2018.
- Harvinder Popli. Exceptional Women of Excellence. 2018.
- Harvinder Popli. Recipient of Double Helical national health Award for contribution in Healthcare Sciences.
- Jyoti Kataria. Physio Excellence Award, International Conference of Spine and Brain, NEURAXIS 2018 at Institute of Applied Medicine and Research, September 29, 2018.
- Jyoti Kataria. Physio Gaurav Sammaan, Nirupama Health Research Charitable trust, Manual Therapy foundation of India (MTFI), New Delhi. October 7, 2018.
- Kalyan S and Parle A. best poster. Quality by design: changing outlook of pharmaceutical development. 23rd Annual national convention of APTI; 2018 Oct 5-6; Jaipur, Rajasthan, India.
- Kalyan S and Parle A. best poster India’s e-pharma industry: evolution and challenges. National conference on online pharmacy: regulatory perspectives;2019 Mar 1; Gurugram, Haryana, India
- Keerti Jain. Best Oral Presentation by Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India (APTI), Swami Keshvanand Institute of Pharmacy, Jaipur. October 6, 2018.
- Madhu Gupta. Best Administrative Service Award 2018 by Grace India Educational Charitable Trust with Bharat Ratna Dr. APJ Abdul Kalam Memorial Grace India, Hansraj College, Delhi University. October 27, 2018.
- Madhu Gupta. Young Scientist Award 2018 by Biomedcon 2018, International Conference on Recent Advances in Biomedical Sciences: Diagnostic and 4 th Annual Scholars Science Meet at Kirori Mal College Delhi in collaboration with Society of Biomedical Laboratory Scientist, India. December 28, 2018.
- Madhu Gupta. Awarded grant for Start- up Proposal entitled “Edible biodegradable cutlery” by DPSRU Innovation and Incubation Foundation (DIIF).
- Madhu Gupta. Awarded Youth Education Icon of the Year 2018 in ICIPMBS-2018, 2nd
International Conference on Innovation in Pharmaceutical, Medical and Bio- Sciences-2018 in association with PVPI, Indian Pharmacopoeial Commission, IPC, Ghaziabad and Oriental University Indore. September 29-30, 2018.
- Mahaveer Dhobi. Awarded grant for UK- India Newton Bhabha Fund Researcher Links Workshop, Jadavpur University, Kolkata. September 4, 2018.
- Mukesh Nandave. APTI Young Pharmacy Teacher of the Year Award by Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India (APTI), Jaipur. October 5, 2018.
- Parul Sharma. Achrekar Award, Sports connect 2019, Janakpuri, Delhi. March 3, 2019.
- Parul Sharma. Best Poster Presentation, Sports connect 2019, Janakpuri, Delhi. March 3, 2019.
- Parul Sharma. Significant Contribution Award, UPCON 2018 by Indian association of Physiotherapists, Lucknow. November 25, 2018.
- Parul Sharma. Academic Excellence Award, Femcon 2019, Jaipur National University, Jaipur. March 31, 2019.
- Parul Sharma. Best Poster Presentation, 2nd International conference of Physiotherapists Physio-Harcon 2018, Rohtak. September 16, 2018.
- Parul Sharma. Young Achievers Award, 2nd International conference of Physiotherapists PHYSIOHARCON 2018, Rohtak. September 16, 2018.
- Ramesh K. Goyal. Awarded Diploma of the Honorary PROFESSOR of the Stavropol State Medical University, Russia. September 27,2018.
- Ramesh K. Goyal. Double Helical National Health Awards 2018, Hotel Lalit, New Delhi. November 16, 2018.
- Ramesh K. Goyal. Fellowship of Indian Society of Veterinary Pharmacology and Toxicology.2018.
- Ramesh K. Goyal. John Autian Oration in the field of Pharmacovigilance in National Conference on Pharmacovigilance, Pharmacoeconomics and Outcomes Research. Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and research University. October 10, 2018.
- Ramesh K. Goyal. Life Time Achievement Award on the Educational Standards and Testing Council of India (Test-Coin), New Delhi. August 1, 2018.
- Ramesh K. Goyal. Prof. M. L. Shroff Oration in APTI Jaipur. 2018.
- Shilpa Jain. Emerging Physio Award, 1st National Sports Conference, Delhi. October 18, 2018.
- Shilpa Jain. Swabhimaan Samman Award, New Delhi. September16, 2018.
- Shyam S. Agrawal. Research Ratna Awards by World Research Council & United Medical Council entitled Innovative Professor in Bioavailability and Bioequivalence study of different brands. 2018.
- Sushama Talegaonkar. Prof C J Shishoo Award for Research in Pharmaceutical Science by APTI, Jaipur. October 5, 2018.
- Harvinder Popli. Chairperson and Coordinator for “Train the Trainer” for Design Thinking.
- Harvinder Popli. Chairperson for oration in Pharmaceutical Development at 70th IPC, 2018,
- Harvinder Popli. Chairperson of Local Organizing Committee for 70th IPC, Amity, December 21-23, 2018.
- Harvinder Popli. Chairperson of Local Organizing Committee for 70th IPC, Amity, December 21-23, 2018.
- Harvinder Popli. Cover story in Pharma Express Journal of Indian Express listed as Women in leadership. 13(9), 74
- Harvinder Popli. Nominated by Women Economic Forum WEF-Hauge 2018.
- Jyoti Kataria. Executive Chairperson, Nirupama Health Research Charitable Trust, Manual Therapy Foundation of India at constitution Club of India, New Delhi on 7 th October 2018.
- Jyoti Kataria. Joint Organizing Secretary, Workshop on Manual Therapy at Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University, New Delhi. September 7, 2018.
- Jyoti Kataria. National Chairperson of Scientific Committee of Conference at AIIMS New Delhi. December 23, 2018.
- Jyoti Kataria. Organizing Secretary, certificate course in Manual therapy by Manual Therapy Foundation of India, Le Heritage Hotel, New Delhi. July 20, 2018.
- Jyoti Kataria. Physiotherapy consultancy as sports Physiotherapist by Asian Martial Arts Games 2018 organized by World Martial Arts Games Committee, WHO, UNESCO at Tal katora stadium, New Delhi. November 13, 2018.
- Jyoti Kataria. Scientific Committee Member, 4th International Congress on brain and spine Neuraxis, at Institute of Advanced Management and research, Uttar Pradesh, on September 29, 2018.
- Jyoti Kataria: Organizing Secretary, Hands on workshop on Myofascial Release Techniques by Manual Therapy Foundation of India. Le Heritage hotel, New Delhi. July 29, 2018.
- Madhu Gupta. Associate Editor, Journal of Drug Delivery Letter in 2018, Editorial Board Members in Youth in Medicine Research in 2018.
- Madhu Gupta. Chairperson, Venue and Inauguration Recent Advancement in st Physiotherapy in 1 National Physiotherapy Symposium at Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University. September 6, 2018.
- Madhu Gupta. Coordinator, 1 st Faculty Development Program 2018 on “Pedagogy Research & Administration Tools” at Delhi Pharmaceutical Sciences and Research University. June 18-22, 2018.
- Mahaveer Dhobi. Signed MoU with Hunan University of Chinese Medicine at Changsha, Hunan, China on behalf of the DPSR University.
- Mukesh Nandave. Resource Person in AKTU Sponsored FDP conducted at Noida Institute of Engineering and Technology, Noida. May 7, 2018
- Mukesh Nandave. Resource Person in PCI-CEP at Sardar Bhagwan Singh University, Dehradun. September 20, 2018.
- Mukesh Nandave. Resource Person in the 106 th Indian Science Congress at Lovely Professional University, Jalandhar, Punjab. January 6, 2019.
- Shilpa Jain. Panelist at Sports conclave by IAP women cell, Delhi. March 3, 2019.
- Shyam S Agrawal. Monograph Development of Berberis aristata and Nigella sativa.
Prof. Ramesh K. Goyal, The Hon’ble Vice Chancellor
- Prof. K. N. Udupa Award by IASTAM, Varanasi
- 8th Dr M.Rajani Oration Shri B. V. Patel PERD Center, Ahmedabad
- Shikshak Shri Award, Rashtriya Samta Swatantrata Manch, Indo-Nepal
- APP Life time Achievment Award, Ludhiana
- Manjit Singh Oration, ISHR, India, Chandigarh
- LOC Chairmen in 22nd APICON on 24th March 2018, Greater Noida, Delhi President APTE
- The International Conference on challenges for global competitiveness of Ayurveda, Yoga and Naturopathy, Unani, Siddha and Homoeopathy (IASTAM ) as a Patron
- Chairperson in NAAC Peer team
- 8th Dr M. Rajani Oration Shri B. V. Patel PERD Center, Ahmedabad
- Convener and coordinator for the RGUHS-APTI sponsored short term course in educational methodology 2017.
- Attended and participated in PCI sponsored leadership training program at Trivandrum between 1st to 3rd May, 2017.
- International Board member of MESMAP-2018, April, to be held at Antalya, Turkey
- International Board member of MESMAP-2017, April, held at Cyprus, Turkey
- Convener- 69th IPC- Chitkara, Near Chandigadh, 22nd to 24th December 2017.
- Convener- 22nd APTICON, Lloyd, Greater Noida, 24th March, 2018.
- Secretary, Association of Pharmaceutical Teachers of India (APTI)
- Delivered the key note address at MESMAP-2017, Cyprus, Turkey.
- Managing editor, Indian Journal of Pharmaceutical Education and Research
- Managing editor, Indian Journal of Pharmacy Practice
- Editor, APTI Bulletin
- Pharma Ratan 2017, Life Time Achievement Award by RDM
- International Icon Award for dedication towards Education Sector by -Institute of Economic Studies presented by H.E.Datuk Seri Dr S. Subramaniam Honble Minister, Ministry of Health, Govt of Malyasia. Sep 2017
- Received award for Skill development by Indus Foundation on behalf of Delhi Pharmaceutical Research sand Sciences University
- PHD Chamber Appreciation award for contribution in Education segment -Excellence Award in Productivity, Quality Innovation and Management by Indo-Malyasian Economic Cooperation, 12th April 2017
- Pharma Ratan Award 2017 for Excellence in Academia.
- Best Paper Award in Pharmaceutics for article published in IJPER by APTI -22nd Annual National Convention (APTICON-2018) held at Lyod Institute of Management and Technology, 24th March 2018 Greater Noida, UP
- Awarded with Associate Editor, APTI-Women Forum news Bulletin for 2018-19
- Role of guest editor in Current drug metabolism journal on the thematic issue Structured Nanosystems for Dermal Delivery of Therapeutics: Options, Opportunities and Clinical Implications. Implications. Current Drug Metabolism, 2017, Vol. 18, No. 5 :1-2
- Received Best oral presentation award of M.P. council of Science and Technology funded project, “Designing and characterization of novel site specific peptide conjugated polymeric nanoparticles for enhanced antineoplastic effect against CD13 receptor” in INNOPHARM-2 as International Conference, 11-12 Feb 2017 at M.P.CST Bhopal India
- Awarded as Associate Editor in Journal of Pharmacy and Allied Health Sciences 2017
Meenakshi K Chauhan, Assistant Professor, Pharmaceutics, DIPSAR
- Awarded with best Paper Award. Instantaneous self-assembly of a conformationally restricted ultrashort peptide into highly stable hydrogel for drug delivery and tissue engineering. 5th Annual International Conference On “Bioinformatics and Proteomics Driven Biomarker Developments”, sponsor by Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR), organized by Chitkara University Punjab, 2017.
Rajani Mathur, Assistant Professor, Phamacology, DIPSAR
- Awarded with best Oral Presentation award (First Prize). Effect of Nigella sativaseed extract on parameters of hepatic insulin resistance using primary hepatocytes isolated from rodents. Delhi Diabetic Forum (DIABCON)- 6th & 7th April, 2016. Popli H: Awarded with International Leadership Innovative Excellence award for Contribution in Corporate Pharmaceutical Sector, by Institute of Economic Studies, April 2017
- Best paper presentation award in ICMR sponsored 5th Annual International conference on Bioinformatics and Proteomics driven biomarker development on 8th April 2017being held in Chitkara university, Punjab.
- Prestigious G. Achari Award by Indian Pharmacological Society, during 50th Annual Inaugural Golden Jubilee Conference of Indian Pharmacological Society, 2017, Patna, Bihar.
Dr. J. Saminathan, Assistant Registrar, Administration
- Awarded with Rangachari Memorial award 2016 by Tamilnadu Pharmaceutical Welfare Association for the project work on QbD Analysis for the simultaneous estimation of abacavir, lamivudine and dolutegravir in combined tablet dosage forms, 2016.
Dr. Shilpa Jain, Assistant Professor, Physiotherapy
- Appreciated as Best Scientific Poster “Injury Prevention: A Critical Review- Mission 2020” during a National CME on Current Concepts In Sports Injury Management, Research Society of Orthopedics, PGIMS,Rohtak on October 29,2017.
Dr. Siddhartha Sen, Associate Professor, Physiotherapy
- Received 2nd prize in Doctoral category of Oral Presentation in International Conference Of Ergonomics and Human Factor on 8th to 11th December 2016 At National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jalandhar.
- Received significant contribution award from Indian Association of Physiotherapist for recognition of meritorious and outstanding work done to promote physiotherapy profession on 25th march 2018 at New Delhi.
Dr. Varsha Chhorsiya, Assistant Professor, Physiotherapy
- Outstanding Alumini” award on World Physiotherapy Day in Hamdard Physiocon 2017 at Jamia Hamdard, New Delhi for her research and upgradation in the field of Physiotherapy
Dr. Parul Sharma, Assistant Professor, Physiotherapy
- Got 1st prize as best poster presentation at the 4th annual physiotherapy conference of Indian association of physiotherapist “Physiocon Chandigarh 2017.
Dr. Jyoti Dahiya, Assistant Professor, Physiotherapy
- Significant Contribution Award Academics, 24th-25th March 2018 at Constitutional Club of India, New Delhi By Indian Association of Physiotherapist, IAP
- Got Second Prize for paper presentation On “Effect of scapular position on Neck Pain in Swimmers”24th-25th March 2018 at Constitutional Club of India, New Delhi, By Indian Association of Physiotherapist, IAP
- Star Faculty Award & Achrekars of Physio award by Shri Jaspal Rana Arjuna Awardee in (shooting) in Sports Connect- 2018 for her immense contribution to sports physiotherapy. 18th February 2018, Constitutional Club of India, New Delhi In “Sports Connect” Sports Conference.
- Young Achievers Award awarded with Young Achievers Award by President of Indian Association of Physiotherapy (IAP) at 10th December 2017 at AIIMS New Delhi, International Conference of Physical Therapy INCPT-2017
- Awarded with MTFI Bhushan Award at Annual Manual Therapy Conference at Jodhpur for her simper excelsior and esteemed contribution to Manual Therapy by President of Manual Therapy Foundation India29th October 2017